5.0

My mother's iphone 4 was broken for a while, she asked me several times to repair it for her, but I just didn't becase of busy work and I don't believe repair store.Last time my girlfriend's phone broken, we went to a repair store to fix her phone, but it is nonfunctional several days later, we went to the store couple times to refix the phone but still doesn't work.

She had to replace a new one in the end. So repair store left me a bad impression. One day I noticed there's a LCD screen wholesale next to my company. So I bought a screen from them and finally decide to fix my mom's phone myself.

It is time consuming for me to deal with it, but I did, I searched tons of videos on youtube and finally get everything right.

Now my mom's iphone 4s is still working well, and the screen looks the exactly the same as the original one.She really likes it.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of gte screen store phone screen. Gte Screen Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gte screen store phone screen in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gte Screen Store.

Had an Experience with Gte Screen Store?

Comments